Finding the right type of linear bearings for your designs can be a timely process. You may have to conduct an extensive search and you could remain uncertain that you’re choosing the exact model required. Thomson and CBT have partnered together to bring their online selection tool directly to the CBT website. The enhanced online product finder tool addresses these problems by simplifying the search and selection process to help you identify the right part and get 3D models, pricing, and lead time as soon as possible.
Benefits of the new tool include:
- Visual, application-based selection process immediately narrows your bearing search
- Improved, intuitive layout and flow of data allows you to quickly find the optimal bearing to match the application requirements
- Real-time adjustments per your defined filter parameters
- Get CAD-ready, three-dimensional models, catalog links, and product details from the home screen
- Up-front pricing and lead times are listed for all bearings
- Accurately sized related products (shafting and supports) are suggested based on your search results